SHOOT SANTA FE PILOT PROJECT
Do you have a great idea for a TV show, set in Santa Fe? Submit your 60-90 second sizzle/trailer to the 5th Annual Shoot Santa Fe Pilot Project to win a package of goods and services! Produced by Shoot New Mexico.
Previous winners include “T@gged,” a digital web series now in it’s third season having been picked up and funded to the tune of $4,500,000!
Submissions open January 5, 2018 and close February 9 at 5:00pm, see details below. All submissions will be screened on February 11 at the John Cocteau Cinema from 5:00 to 6:30pm. Audience voting (25%) and a special jury(75%) will choose the final 1st place winner that evening. Come dressed to the nines as the top three finalists will receive up to 4 tickets, valued at $150 each, to the New Mexico Film and TV Hall of Fame Banquet Gala, immediately following the screening. The winning entry will also be screened at the gala.
Turn your world around! Make history! Write and direct your own TV show in New Mexico!
In Partnership with
- Shoot New Mexico
- Santa Fe Film Festival
- New Mexico Film and TV Hall of Fame Banquet Gala
- 2018 New Mexico Film and TV Day
- New Mexico Film Industry Tune Up
Award: Get your project produced! Valued at over 20k
We will produce the winner’s pilot. This includes the following resources to create either a 10 min pilot for a studio pitch
The pilot winner will premier at the Santa Fe Film Festival and air on SF TV Channel 28.
- $20 Regular Fee
- $10 Students
- Download submission form here.
- Send or drop off your video on a thumb drive plus the entry fee and completed submission form to: Santa Fe Pilot Project, c/o Iatse, 1418 Cerrillos Rd., Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Hours are from 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Make your check out the Santa Fe Film Festival. $20 regular submission or $10 for student submission.
Rules Judges will be basing their votes on
- Must be 60 – 90 seconds long.
- Students must be currently enrolled in school to qualify for student discount.
- Must own all intellectual property. Shoot Santa Fe and affiliates not responsible for any acquisition of any kind of rights.
- Shoot Santa Fe and affiliates may use trailer for promotional purposes into perpetuity.
- Pilot must be shot in New Mexico.
- Winner chooses to make a 10 min pitch for a studio or a 22 min piece for TV.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Trailer must be a representation of a pilot for a series to be filmed in New Mexico.
- Content and visuals should promote interest in and have the potential to attract viewers to Santa Fe and surrounding areas.
- Story must lend itself to the potential of ongoing TV
- Story must be realistically attainable with time and budget.
- Judges will judge based off of creativity, originality, and the quality of the idea and execution.